On Day 3: EBRD Business Reorganisation Assessment: Regional Perspectives and Next Steps, regional perspectives and next steps identified in the EBRD Business Reorganisation Assessment, were discussed.
The webinar was moderated by Michel Nussbaumer, Director of the Legal Transition Team, EBRD and featured:
· Professor John Taylor, Professor of International Finance and Trade Law at Queen Mary University of London, and former EBRD General Counsel
· Mark Bowman, Vice President, Policy and Partnerships, EBRD
· Haike Harmgart, Managing Director of SEMED Region, EBRD
· Samallie Kyingi, General Counsel, Afrexim Bank
· Christina Pak, Principal Counsel, Asian Development Bank
· Gerard Sanders, Senior Adviser to the President and General Counsel Emeritus, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
The recording from the event is available below by following the link.