On Day 1: EBRD Business Reorganisation Assessment: Results and Observations, the comprehensive and innovative EBRD Business Reorganisation Assessment was discussed.
The webinar was moderated by Jonathan Charles, Managing Director of Communications, EBRD and featured:
· Odile Renaud-Basso, President, EBRD
· Catherine Bridge Zoller, Senior Counsel, Legal Transition Team, EBRD
· Professor Beata Javorcik, Chief Economist, EBRD, and Professor of Economics at the University of Oxford
· Ramit Nagpal, Deputy General Counsel, EBRD
· Professor Rodrigo Olivares-Caminal, Professor of Law at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London
· Mahesh Uttamchandani, Practice Manager for Financial Inclusion, Infrastructure & Access, World Bank
The recording from the event is available below by following the link.